- Since 2012, as well as in 2008, I taught half the advanced course “Math Methods”. This was a fourth year honours course up until 2012, and since 2013 it has been a Masters course, PHYS701. I gave all lectures for this part of the course, set assignments, provided notes and set the exam.
- In 2015 managed tutorial classes for PHYS143, running tutorials and organising two junior tutors.
- In 2007 I gave lectures and set assignment questions for part of a fourth year honours course on quantum information at Macquarie University.
- I also set questions for an informal reading course on quantum information for PhD students in 2007.
- In the first semester of 2007 I organised problem solving sessions on quantum information.
- I taught a component of a fourth year honours course at Macquarie University in 2003. I gave a series of lectures on Fourier analysis, set assignments and set an exam question.
- I gave a lecture on quantum algorithms as part of an honours course at Macquarie University in 2002.
- As a Tutorial Assistant at the University of Queensland in 1999 I wrote the laboratory manual for a course on engineering physics. I organised tutors to supervise the experiments and supervised experiments myself.
Refereeing For International Journals
- Physical Review Letters
- Physical Review A
- IEEE Transactions on Information Theory
- Journal of the Optical Society of America B
- New Journal of Physics
- Physics Letters A
- Journal of Physics A & B
- Optics Communications
- Nature Photonics
- Plenary speaker, International Conference on Quantum Information Processing and Communication (QIPC) (Leeds, September 13-18, 2015).
- Last Frontiers in Quantum Information Science 3 (Homer Alaska, June 22-26, 2015).
- Heilbronn Quantum Algorithms Meeting (Bristol, April 13-14, 2015).
- Keynote speaker, Quantum Simulations and Quantum Walks 2014 (Durban, November 24-28, 2014).
- Australia-Japan Workshop on Multi-user Quantum Networks (Sydney, October 22-24, 2014).
- 3rd Biennial Australia-Japan Workshop on Multi-user Quantum Networks (Sydney, October 22-24, 2014).
- Aspen Winter Conference on Advances in Quantum Algorithms and Computation (Aspen, March 9-14, 2014).
- American Physical Society March Meeting (Denver, March 3-7, 2014).
- China-Australia Quantum Control Workshop (Beijing, November 5-8, 2012).
- ONR Entanglement Beyond the Optical Regime (Anaheim, February 8-11, 2010).
- DEX-SMI workshop on quantum statistical inference (Tokyo, March 2-4, 2009).
- Keynote speaker, The Principles and Applications of Control in Quantum Systems (PRACQSYS), (Sydney, July 9-13, 2007).
- Third Feynman Festival, 2006 (unable to attend).
- XI International Conference on Quantum Optics (Minsk, May 26–31, 2006).
- SPIE International Symposium on Optics and Photonics (San Diego, CA, July 31 - August 4, 2005).
- X International Conference on Quantum Optics (Minsk, May 30 – June 3, 2004).